We’re very pleased to announce a brand-new and very special donor-membership level: The Tibia Club. Named after the foundation stop of the theatre organ, The Tibia Club is an opportunity to significantly impact the Mighty Wurlitzer Endowment Fund. This level is characterized by the following:
- A gift of at least $5,000 to the endowment by 2022 (installments or lump sum).
- Gifts already made to the endowment count towards the $5,000 minimum.
- Members enjoy 2 reserved seats at LCTOS events.
- Invitations to post-show gatherings.
- Prominent recognition in programs, the newsletter, and the website.
If you are interested in joining the Tibia Club, you can make your gift go even further by contributing during The Community Foundation of Greater Lafayette’s LaNelle Geddes Matching Campaign, which matches gifts by 50% until August 1, 2018 or until the campaign fund is depleted.
- Gifts must be payable to The Community Foundation and earmarked for The Mighty Wurlitzer Fund (but please let LCTOS know your intent so we can properly and promptly recognize you!).
- Gifts for the match must come from individuals or businesses; foundation funds do not qualify.
Just a reminder: Life Memberships ($1,000 level) to LCTOS through June 2018 are automatically routed to the Mighty Wurlitzer Endowment Fund.
But wait, we’ve been even busier! We’re also announcing the establishment of The Mighty Wurlitzer Artist’s Fund as a separate line item in the annual budget. Donors may designate part or all of their contribution toward dedicated support for the organists and guest artists who perform in LCTOS events and shows.